Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Autor Topic: czy ktos wie czemu niemoge zaladowac pre-paida  (Read 11929 times)
Aleksanderii
Przybysz

« on: April 24, 2009, 01:31:22 PM »

siemka kupilem pre-paida i niemoge go zaladowac nie gralem w lotro pewien czas i czy to jest tym spowodowane?
Murkar
Wojownik Twierdzy
Bohater

Maruda

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 02:14:48 PM »

Przerwa w grze nie powinna mieć wpływu.
Musisz podać więcej informacji, co robisz po kolei i jakie odpowiedzi wywala system COG.
Aleksanderii
Przybysz

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 02:23:59 PM »

wchodze w konto i niemam zadnych opcji w options ani niemoge pre-paida zaladowac ani nic jedyne co mam to ze mam zaladowana morie , create new subskrition i edit account details a przy rubryce options powinienem miec rubryke gdzie sie pre-paia laduje a ja jak mowilem niemam nic tam
Aleksanderii
Przybysz

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 02:38:24 PM »

i do tego przy statusie mam banned
Asmodeus
Gość
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 03:04:37 PM »

http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=258019

Z tego co tu pisze dostałes bana bo nie ma w acc info wpisanych wszystkich danych, moze masz błędnie wpisany mail. Może dostałes bana za zmienne ip(jesli masz neostrade) http://community.codemasters.com/forum/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=1124721 musisz napisać do satine z opisem problemu (popros może  jesli slaby ang co by ktos z forum pomógł opisać problem)

http://www.codemasters.co.uk/support/appeals.php
Aleksanderii
Przybysz

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2009, 03:04:52 PM »

siema mam pytanie dlaczego niemoge zaladowac pre-paida niemam żadnych rubryk w opcjach i mój status to banned dodatkowo dostalem taki list

Thank you for contacting Codemasters Online Gaming. This is a computer generated email which contains solutions for some of our customers’ most common problems.

You must REPLY to this email if the answer to your query is not listed below and you need more help (do not use the same form as you will receive this auto-reply again).

Please check the contents of this mail to see if your problem is covered before replying. If your problem is not dealt with below, please reply to the email and we will look into your issue for you. There is no need to re-state your query, just let us know that you need more help, however you MUST reply to this email if you need more help.

1)      If you have registered on our COG system and have not received your activation email, make sure that the mail has not been stopped by any SPAM filter that you are using. You can also request another activation email, by trying to log on to your account.

2)  If you are getting any username or password error messages when logging in make sure that you are entering your username and password with the correct use of any capital letters, as the username and password are both case sensitive. Archlord customers must create a subscription to the game to overcome this message – full details are at www.archlordgame.com/freetoplay.php

3)      If you are trying to purchase in-game items in Archlord and you do not have the "Purchase in-game credits" option on your COG account, please wait for up to 6 working days after requesting this before your account is approved. You will not be able to purchase Chantra before this time.

4)  Is your registration key not accepted? When entering your registration key, make sure that any 0s that appear in the code are entered as the number zero, not the letter O. Also make sure that you are entering the hyphens as the minus key on your keyboard and that you are entering the code in Capitals. The codes are all 25 digits long. If your code is less than 25 digits, check that any Ws in the code are not actually two Vs side by side.

5) If you wish to cancel your subscription, simply log onto your account, identify the subscription you wish to cancel and click on the cancel link next to it.

Cancelled subscriptions can still be used to play the game - right up until when the next payment is due. Unfortunately, as detailed in the Terms of Service, no refunds are available for any payment already issued.

6) If you have forgotten your username and/or password, you will need to:

a) Go to the COG website - http://www.codemasters.com/cog
b) Click on "Forgotten your password or username? Click here" link
c) Enter the email address that you originally setup with your COG account, and your date of birth
d) Enter your secret answer
e) Check your email account for a confirmation email to confirm that this has taken place, and click on the link within that email
f) Your username will then be displayed and the possibility to reset the password.

Please ensure you note down the password you entered, as you will not receive this information in the last confirmation email.

7) If you are a Lord of the Rings Online customer and you wish to upgrade to a Lifetime subscription you need to cancel your subscription (if it is not already cancelled or closed) and then re-activate it.

When you re-activate, you will be prompted for a Founders key where you enter any discount codes (leave blank if you do not have a code). Once you have done that choose the single payment option - this will allow you to purchase the lifetime subscription.

8) To use a Gametime card, follow the same procedure as 7) and, after activating your subscription select the 'Make a single instant payment' option and then "Game time card".

Please ensure you enter the key in capital letters with the hyphens (-) included.

9) If you have purchased Lord of the Rings digitally note that you do not get a key with the digital purchase, your account is automatically upgraded. If you check your COG account, you should see a picture representing the game you have bought against your subscription.

Instructions on the client download can be found here: http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=334211

To obtain further assistance, please reply to this email and INCLUDE THIS LINE IN YOUR REPLY:-

{|CALLID|}=02039282

Or include the entire text of this mail.

Regards
Codemasters Customer Services

**********************************************************************************
Disclaimer

The information and attached documentation in this e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee only and is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it and notify us immediately by telephoning or e-mailing the sender. Please note that without Codemasters’ prior written consent any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Attachments to this e-mail may contain software viruses. You are advised to take all reasonable precautions to minimise this risk and to carry out a virus check on any documents before they are opened.

Any offer contained in this communication is subject to Codemasters’ standard terms & conditions and must be signed by both parties. Except as expressly provided otherwise all information and attached documentation in this e-mail is subject to contract and Codemasters’ board approval.
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Codemasters.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by
SurfControl for the presence of computer viruses.
**********************************************************************************

Murkar
Wojownik Twierdzy
Bohater

Maruda

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2009, 03:25:48 PM »

Sprawa jest oczywista: nie możesz wpisać kodu, bo masz zbanowane konto. ,
Mail, który dostałeś to tylko automat i nie ma tam nic przydatnego w twoim przypadku.

Zastosuj się do rady Asmo, to może żywy przedstawiciel CodeMasters będzie w stanie ci powiedzieć, czemu masz ban.
Asmodeus
Gość
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2009, 03:37:57 PM »

Jesli ma neostrade to na 99% to jest powodem, kiedys był topic odnosnie banowanych rosjan, którzy mieli zmienne ip. Wszystkich odbanowano po opisaniu  problemu na forum w tym temacie odnosnie bana.
Aleksanderii
Przybysz

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2009, 03:39:22 PM »

mam zmiene IP w aster
Aleksanderii
Przybysz

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2009, 03:48:33 PM »

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
Asmodeus
Gość
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2009, 04:05:10 PM »

No odpowiedz ci zajebista odesłali, odeslij im ja i odpisz ,że chcesz grać kupiłes prepaida i nie możesz wprowadzić go bo jestes zbanowany :D
Aleksanderii
Przybysz

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2009, 04:13:50 PM »

ale syf chce zmienic maila i od godziny mi potwierdzenia nie wyslali a jak chce sie zalogowac to tez mi pisze jakis syf
Asmodeus
Gość
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2009, 04:21:15 PM »

Tera cog moze byc mocno zwalone, rozdali 2000 free kont i sie ludzie pewnie rejestruja  odczekaj nascie min.
Aleksanderii
Przybysz

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2009, 04:25:16 PM »

ale wogule jakos inaczej po co oni daja te bany:P

kupilem pre-paida wchodze na konto patrze ban i co ja mam teraz zrobic zeby nie stracic mojich postaci od nowa mi sie niechce lvlowac
Asmodeus
Gość
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2009, 04:33:13 PM »

ban to zamrożenie konta jak cie w końcu odbanują to wszystkie postacie bedą bez zmian.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print