Pages: [1]
  Print  
Autor Topic: Error  (Read 2575 times)
Tankret
Wojownik Twierdzy
Przybysz

« on: November 11, 2009, 10:36:23 PM »

Postawiłem nowy system xp, zainstalowalem LOTRO. i jak uruchamiam to mam cos takiego

Game error [201]
Can't open the data files. Check that they exist and that you have permission to write to them. The program will now exit.

Grzebałem, grzebałem po sieci i znalazłem  coś takiego:

error 201 is a security permissions problem.. something is prevending lotro from starting with the correct security permissions to create, edit or ammend files\folders on your pc
makesure the install folder where lotro is installd is not read only
makesure the account your using has full control of the folder where lotro is installed
first time you run lotro try right clicking on the desktop icon and select run as and enter the deatils for your admin account
disable nob32 and everything else running in the background you dont need
try running turbinelauncher.exe and turbineinvoker.exe from the games install folder
run turbineregistergdf.exe from in the game install folder, this will remove and recreate the registry settings for lotro
check the following folders exits
C:\Documents and Settings\[your account name]\Local Settings\Application Data\turbine
C:\Documents and Settings\[your account name]\Application Data\Turbine
if the folders dont exist manualy create both turbine folders
create a new account on your pc and give it full admin rights, try running lotro with the new account

Wypróbowałem to ale nic nie daje. żadne z rozwiazań.
2 razy instalowałem LOTRO. Macie może jakies pomysły co zrobić?
A przed formatem było ok. żadnych takich cudactw. Prosze o pomoc.
emssik
Wojownik Twierdzy
Mędrzec

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 07:02:43 AM »

Rozumiem, że po zainstalowaniu XP posadziłeś na nim od razu SP3? Instalujesz na koncie z prawami administratora?
Tankret
Wojownik Twierdzy
Przybysz

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 07:54:23 AM »

Tak, nawet otworzyłem drugie konto z uprawnieniami admina, zainstalowałem jeszcze raz i to samo.
emssik
Wojownik Twierdzy
Mędrzec

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 08:06:46 AM »

Wyłączyłeś AV? Jakiego masz?
Xabbu
cigrela sabmel
Forum Addict

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2009, 08:10:41 AM »

makesure the account your using has full control of the folder where lotro is installed

Przepisz "właściciela" katalogów i wszystkich plików. Poszukaj info w pomocy winxp jeśli nie do końca wiesz o co chodzi. Moze gdzieś gdzie instalujesz lotro, katalog nadaje preferencje zakładanym pod katalogom i danym, tym samym psując.

Alternatywnie przeinstaluj xp. Często szybszy sposób niż szukanie rozwiązania na coś co powinno działać.
Pages: [1]
  Print