Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Autor Topic: Veteran content (czyli co po 50)  (Read 19284 times)
Rael
Wojownik Twierdzy
Mędrzec

« on: March 26, 2014, 06:38:21 PM »

Opublikowano informacje nt. game-end
http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2014/03/26/esos-veteran-content

jeśli ktoś nie może otworzyć linka, oto kopia:

TYPES OF VETERAN CONTENT

While you can start PvP at level 10, the repeatable nature of the Alliance War means it is also veteran content. There are many different ways to play ESO, but here's a simple breakdown of the most common ways people will experience Veteran Content.

SOLO OR DUO PVP:

You can go through Cyrodiil (ESO’s PvP zone) and quest, collect resources, go into delves, find Skyshards— the same way you play through PvE. Of course, in Cyrodiil there are player enemies who could ambush you at any time, or maybe you prefer to sneak and be the ambusher. The size of Cyrodiil allows you to play how you want, but with risk…

SMALL GROUP PVP:

Groups like this, sometimes referred to as “gank squads,” can run around Cyrodiil taking farms or other resources. They can also be on the lookout for other small enemy groups or solo enemies to kill. Well-coordinated squads will have a ton of activities that make them valuable in the Alliance War.

LARGE GROUP PVP:

Large groups perform tasks like keep sieges, keep defense, taking an Elder Scroll, cutting off enemy supply lines, etc. Large group PvP is a dynamic affair. This is where coordination really pays off—the internet is filled with videos showing beta players in large groups doing just that.

SOLO OR DUO PVE:

Our Veteran Rank zones (playing other Alliance content), are the core of our solo / duo Veteran PvE content. I have said many times that our game opens up at 50—this is what I was talking about. At Veteran Rank 1 you can travel anywhere in the first or second alliance you want to go. When you meet the qualifications for opening up the third alliance, the entirety of the current game world is open to you. Yes, it does get harder, but that’s part of the fun and challenge. When you consider that 2/3 of the hand-crafted content and quests are available to you after you hit the level cap of 50, the veteran solo / duo game is huge. Skyshards, quests, delves, Dark Anchors, crafting, collections, achievements—basically everything you enjoyed during the 1-50 game, are all available at these Veteran Ranks.

FOUR PERSON GROUP PVE:

For group-based Veteran PvE experience, we have our Veteran Dungeons. Veteran dungeons are new experiences and challenges with different stories that take off from where lower-level dungeons ended. There are reasons to repeat them, as they have very difficult achievements associated with them. We will ship with six Veteran Dungeons.

CRAGLORN (ADVENTURE ZONE)

The first ESO Adventure Zone is called Craglorn, a zone that is situated between Hammerfell and Cyrodiil. All content in Craglorn is built for a group of four. The story revolves around a mysterious removal of the constellations from the sky, so the Warrior, the Thief, the Mage, and the Serpent all play a part in unraveling the mystery of Craglorn.

Imagine a zone similar in setup to a standard PvE zone, but tuned for a group of four. Follow a story, or just go explore. Delves are instanced to your group; these are the interior spaces where you’ll always find a boss and a Skyshard. There are events similar in mechanics to Dark Anchors but with a different fiction—and much more difficult. There are also story areas that are similar to very large dungeons—each has a quest guiding you through them. These can be replayed as much as you want. And this is just the tip of the iceberg: there are lots of little events, a full storyline and quests, more crafting opportunities, and entries to the Trials, our large-group Veteran PvE content.

TWELVE PERSON GROUP PVE:

Trials. Twelve people fighting through an increasingly difficult experience. A Trial is instanced to your group of twelve. There is a staging area where you can plan your attack and the Trial itself.

In a Trial, you will have a limited number of resurrections, known as a Soul Reservoir. Too many resurrections mean that you have failed the trial. It takes a lot of coordination to survive a Trial. The enemies you face in a Trial will be difficult, while the surroundings are some of the most beautiful places in ESO. Provided you do survive and make it to the end of a Trial, your group might make it to the leaderboard. Trials have a running clock and mistakes, including deaths, can add a time penalty. Turn in a great time, however, and you might make it to the top of the leaderboard. If you fail, your group can restart and try again.

THE FUTURE

Describing the veteran gameplay strategy in these terms also leaves out a very important, but necessary element in the strategy: new systems or growth in breadth as well as vertical growth of current systems. We will introduce new systems over time which will add to both the pre- and post-level 50 game. Adding fresh new systems helps broaden the experience for all players, giving you even more things to do on a given day. As an example, we might introduce horse racing. For those players who have fed their horses and think they are ready to test their riding skills…

This is just a small example of how breadth of activity is all part of the goal and strategy for The Elder Scrolls Online veteran gameplay. You’re not just building your character for one or two things, but for a variety of activities. Different days of the week and even different hours of the day can change your motivations for what you want to do or experience. We don’t think of people as PvP players or PvE players—they are just gamers and we will support you playing the way you want to play.
Perun
Super Bohater

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 07:39:29 PM »

W sumie na start nie jest zle.

Zobaczymy na jak dlugo starczy i po jakim czasie pojawia sie kolejne dodatki w PvE
Adalbert
Przybysz

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 08:14:14 PM »

Nolif będzie narzekał, 4me enough na ładnych parę miesięcy, jak nie dłużej. Samych veteran dungów 6, nie mówiąc o strefach 4-owych. No i pvp zapowiada się bardzo ciekawie.
 :P
Gothri
Przybysz

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 08:49:49 PM »

Scenariusze by się przydały ;] np: 12vs12 w trybie dominacji tdm lub ctf(w warhammerze była bomba którą trzebabylo zabrać i podłożyć w bazie wroga, lub gral który jak trzyma ktoś z danego teamu to ta strona konflkitu dostaje punkty ;])
przykłady warhammer i rift.
Perun
Super Bohater

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2014, 09:28:40 PM »

Jak im wyjdzie release i ludzie nie uciekna to wtedy pewno dodadza i PvE i PvP
Symbelmyne
Przybysz

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2014, 09:51:21 PM »

Wyglada zachecajaco. Ale powinni chyba urozmaicic PVP. Moze jakies minimapy z victory conditions ala warhammerowe senariusze. A wlasciwie jak to jest z levelami w Cyrodiil?
XanderGreatmaster
Przybysz

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2014, 10:49:05 PM »

Osobiście liczę na areny treningowe wewnątrzfrakcyjne :D Świetnie by się to wpasowało w lore ;)
Aliozo
Przybysz

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2014, 08:44:57 AM »

Ja narazie nie mysle o tym co bedzie. Marze tylko o tym zeby aktualny content co jest po 50 byl grywalny i dzialal nalezycie. Niestety przez ostatnie kilka lat strasznie sie zawiodlem na grach RPG. W SWTOR walczylem zamiast z boss'ami to z bugami a w GW2 z cheat'erami zamiast PVP :(
Xabbu
cigrela sabmel
Forum Addict

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2014, 06:18:10 PM »

Na początku będzie szal. Jak zawsze.

Potem horda słomianych dusz wypali się i wróci do Wowa. Brak interfejsu ala Eq i chatbubbles przefiltruje player base bardzo skutecznie. I wtedy dopiero będzie można mówić o tym co dalej. Jeśli gra się utrzyma przez rok, albo przyjmie konsekwentne utrzymywanie serwerów za oplata tak jak Eve online, to będziemy mieli niszowa piękną perełkę wśród mmo. Juz nie wspominając ze EsO będzie tez na konsole ;))

A new dawn? Moze za mocno powiedziane, ale na pewno ciekawy rok przed nami :)
XanderGreatmaster
Przybysz

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2014, 06:21:34 PM »

Xabbu, sugerujesz, że największym problemem dla graczy będzie interfejs i brak dymków?? :D Może masz racje, ale rozbawiło mnie to trochę ;)
Xabbu
cigrela sabmel
Forum Addict

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2014, 06:50:26 PM »

Tak, tak wlasnie mysle :) To bedzie argument nad argumenty!!! :o
Edhenor
Lotro Officer
Forum Addict

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2014, 06:59:06 PM »

Ja byłbym za tym żeby ESO wzorowało się bardziej na Morrowindzie niż na późniejszych produkcjach ( Oblivion, Skrymi) czy czymkolwiek innym.  Zarówno pod kątem interfejsu jak i questów.
Tylko wiem, że sposób komunikacji z graczem jaki jest w Morrowind byłby zbyt trudny dla przynajmniej 80% graczy.
Tak samo popieram obecne ruchy Zenimax związane z LUA API.  Można grać bez addonów, choć wiem że dla części graczy mmo brak addonów to tak jak by im połowę mózgu zabrali, bo nie są w stanie bez podpowiedzi dodatkowego interfejsu cokolwiek zrobić.
Smuga (Iren)
Wojownik Twierdzy
Weteran

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2014, 07:03:33 PM »

Najwiekszym problemem ESO to moim skromnym zdaniem sama gra :P czyli coś co cześć graczy MMO nie uważa za ... MMO (bo jak to możliwe żebym połowe mapy przebiegł nie zabijając ani jednego moba... nuda a nie MMO) a z kolei wielbiciele historii i świata ES mogą poczuć się zagubieni z powodu ... elementów MMO  :) Bo nie dość że ktoś mi "przeszkadza" i zabija mojego moba to jeszcze nie ma save nie mówiąc już o tym że miesięczny abonament...

Pożyjemy zobaczymy. na szczęście odpływ graczy nie będzie powodował że nagle serwer stanie się pusty :P

A co do konsol... to na całe szczęście ich użytkownicy będą grali w swojej piaskownicy i to dodatkowo oddzieleni od siebie :)
Xabbu
cigrela sabmel
Forum Addict

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2014, 07:15:37 PM »

Ooo powialo niechecia do konsolowcow. Ja wlasnie na ps4 mam zamiar Imperiala kupic :))
Smuga (Iren)
Wojownik Twierdzy
Weteran

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2014, 07:31:18 PM »

Tak samo popieram obecne ruchy Zenimax związane z LUA API.  Można grać bez addonów, choć wiem że dla części graczy mmo brak addonów to tak jak by im połowę mózgu zabrali, bo nie są w stanie bez podpowiedzi dodatkowego interfejsu cokolwiek zrobić.

A to już zależy w głównej mierze od mechaniki danego encoutera w grze i mechaniki samej gry.

I nie, nie wmówisz mi że addony pokazujące cała mase rzeczy  (nie koniecznie w czasie rzeczywistym) są zbędne. :)

Z własnego doświadczenia wiem że jeden slakujący się DPS (albo po prostu ktoś nie ogarniający w zadowalający sposób możliwości swojej klasy) potrafi zepsuć zabawę i frajdę z gry kilkunastu innym osobom.

Dobry parser pozwala na łatwe wyeliminowanie błędów. Co zazwyczaj wszystkim wychodzi na dobre.

W wow mechanika gry i filozofia encounterów wręcz wymusza zagranie wszystkiego w sposób idealnie zgrany i na maksa. W miarę zbierania lepszego "sprzętu" oczywiście wszystko staje sie łatwiejsze...
Jak będzie w ESO mam nadzieje zobaczyć :P

ps.
I nie, nie mam zamiaru wdawać się w dyskusję na temat tego czy i jakie addony są w grach potrzebne czy nie :) Mam na ten temat swoje zdanie
:)
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print