Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Autor Topic: U17  (Read 10944 times)
Morgus
Lotro Officer
Mędrzec

U17
« on: October 09, 2015, 07:45:32 PM »

Panie i Panowie oto nadchodzi Białe Miasto :)

http://mmorpg.org.pl/news/zobacz/ogladaliscie-wladce-pierscieni-powrot-krola-majestatyczne-miasto-minas-tirith-pojawi-sie-wkrotce-w-lotro
Falladriell
Przybysz.
Super Bohater

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 09:07:29 PM »

Cudne :D

Zmiany też użyteczne:
- nowy tier craftu z kraftowalnymi biżu esencjowymi
- matsy będą stackować się do 500
- z RT będą lecieć Morgul Cresty
- Morgul Cresty poza tymi ze skrzynki za runy inst Osgiliathowych
- nowe tiery broni imbuedowanej, w tym dodatkowe bonusy >35 tier
- nowe bb

I wiele innych...
Milo
Przybysz.
Super Bohater

Why so serious... Its only a game.

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 01:13:39 PM »

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?578944-Update-17-Beta-2-Release-Notes-amp-Known-Issues-PRELIMINARY-AND-NON-FINAL-BULLROARER-ONLY&p=7456537#post7456537

The following release notes are for the Bullroarer public test server only and may not reflect the final list of changes or updates included at release.

These notes are not final and should be viewed as a work in progress and subject to change.

The Eyes and Guard Tavern is now open!

Important Note: Please be aware that the build you are seeing here is a work in progress and is by no means the finished Update 17 product. There are items that are not yet complete. There may also be items missing from this initial list, this is not intentional and will be added as we progress.

Known Issues:

The Epic book quests are not available during this open beta.
    In the Epic Battle: Hammer of the Underworld, Merit is not being calculated properly. Additionally, you will need to leave instance or logout your character at the end of the battle.
    For both Epic Battles, difficulty balance has not been completed.

Release Notes:

Anfalas Scrolls of Empowerment and Star-lit Crystals have been added to the Merit Commitee barter NPCs for 75 and 150 Stars of Merit, respectively.
    The victory boxes for the Defence of Minas Tirith and Hammer of the Underworld Epic Battles have roughly 50% more Supreme Essences, on average, than the victory boxes for other Epic Battles.
    Monsters from level 99 and up may now drop tier 10 crafting materials. This affects the loot drops of landscape monsters in the older regions of Belfalas, Central Gondor, and Eastern Gondor.
    When using a fishing pole, you now can only have another fishing pole cosmetically equipped.
    You should more consistently be able to hear in-game music (music will no longer go silent when crossing into a new zone).
    The store no longer spawns an awesomium_process.exe unless it's open and shuts it down when it closes. There are a couple of other browsers that still do, but the store was the worst offender in terms of memory.

Falladriell
Przybysz.
Super Bohater

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 09:36:06 AM »

Dzisiaj od naszej 13 do 16 serwer wyłączony z powodu ładowania updatu  17.

Ostatnie informacje z bety 4:

-The main quest reward boxes for the Minas Tirith Epic Battles give three times as many Stars of Merit as other reward boxes.
-Morgul Crests can now be exchanged for Anfalas Scrolls of Empowerment, at a rate of 5 Crests per Scroll.
-The mark and medallion acquisition rates for the Sambrog and Glinghant instances were unintentionally high. The mark and medallion acquisition rates for these instances have been sharply reduced.
-There are four class trait points that can be earned playing the content in Update 17
Falladriell
Przybysz.
Super Bohater

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2015, 02:38:36 PM »

Pełne patch notes:  https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?580912-Update-17-Release-Notes&p=7470248#post7470248
Falladriell
Przybysz.
Super Bohater

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2015, 10:26:31 PM »

Ustawcie w Minas Tirith grafikę na High albo i niżej, inaczej nie da się  grać - crashuje, o zacinaniu się nie wspominając. Miasto jest przepiękne, ale silnik nie wyrabia takiej ilości szczegółów...
Bondur
Wojownik Twierdzy
Forum Addict

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2015, 11:26:37 PM »

No to chyba trzeba by ruszyć tyłek po 4 latach i pojechać dalej :)
Falladriell
Przybysz.
Super Bohater

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2015, 08:36:00 PM »

To sobie pogramy w ten wieczór... 21 - 24 serwery będą leżeć w calu załadowania hotfixa. A już zaczynałam się przyzwyczajać do bugów... ;)
Morgus
Lotro Officer
Mędrzec

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2015, 09:52:11 PM »

To sobie pogramy w ten wieczór... 21 - 24 serwery będą leżeć w calu załadowania hotfixa. A już zaczynałam się przyzwyczajać do bugów... ;)

Tośmy sobie BB zrobili :(
Huriel
GM Iron Lady ;-)
Administrator
Forum Addict

KoHaniutka

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2015, 10:05:07 PM »

A niech to szlag... pierwszy wolny wieczór od tygodnia i takie cholerstwo!
Falladriell
Przybysz.
Super Bohater

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2015, 10:15:02 PM »

Patch notes:  https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?581644-Update-17-Hotfix-Release-Notes&p=7473354#post7473354
Morgus
Lotro Officer
Mędrzec

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2015, 11:08:55 PM »

Serwer stoi :)
Falladriell
Przybysz.
Super Bohater

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2015, 10:04:42 PM »

Czekamy (no, może poza miłośnikami ettens) na patch 17.1, a tymczasem pierwsze jaskółki zwiastujące szanse na nowy pakiet instancji/raidu, z forum lotro.com:

Yesterday I had enough time to log into the bullroarer for the new hardware test and I actually asked Vyvyanne if there will be a new instance cluster added or maybe even a raid. I didn't expect much, but I got an answer which really surprized me in a good way. The answer was that we will all find out about everything when the new producer's letter for 2016 gets out in a couple of months time and that they are looking into it.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens.
Falladriell
Przybysz.
Super Bohater

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2015, 03:15:28 PM »

Update 17.1 patch notes:  https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?585567-Update-17-1-Release-Notes&p=7494017#post7494017

Ogólnie: kilka naprawionych błędów, miejsca do craftowania w domku do kupienia za TP, zmiany u creepów.

Falladriell
Przybysz.
Super Bohater

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2015, 02:38:27 PM »

Być może już w dzisiejszym updacie dadzą nam nowe farbki i kosmetyki. Na razie znane są nazwy farbek: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?585635-Preview-of-new-dyes  prawdopodobnie są zgodne z sugestiami graczy w tym wątku: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?485064-New-Dye-Colors-Suggestions
Pages: [1] 2
  Print