Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 27
  Print  
Autor Topic: Festiwale  (Read 119718 times)
Milo
Przybysz.
Super Bohater

Why so serious... Its only a game.

« Reply #165 on: September 02, 2013, 03:53:00 PM »

Że niby przypadkowo padły serwery tak? Ktoś w to wierzy? ;D
Wypuścili nową "zabawę" w farmienie tokenów która miała zająć graczy przez najbliższe 2-3 m-ce do wyjścia HD, a tu po niecałym tygodniu są niektóre serwery mają ponad polowe wbite...
Pomyślcie jaka to strata dla Turbinek jak nie kupię z lotroS 5x +100% renown za 700TP, a za to w 2 tygodnie wyfarmię sobie 2-3 STACKI tego. Sam farmie tokeny i bez wiekszego "spocenia" miałem ich ponad 3k a wiem (bo sie tacy chwalili na etten przedwczoraj) że są tacy co maja ich 5-6k i czekają tylko aby kupić itemki.

Jak na mój gust to szykuje się updejt i duuuuuże zmniejszenie dropu tokenów. Zresztą ostatnio wspominałem o tym na TS że jak na mój gust w tym tygodniu turbinki coś zrobią z ta farmą tokenów. Tak jak to bywało wcześniej...
Edhenor
Lotro Officer
Forum Addict

« Reply #166 on: September 02, 2013, 04:06:15 PM »

Due to technical issues the Account Support phone lines will be closed on 9/2/13.
Odcieli się całkiem od graczy i mają wszystko w d..ie :P

update:
Forum UP, ale ani słowa o serwerach :P

The problem here is either the hamsters got too fat to get in the wheel or Gollum is finding those server chips crunchy.

Breaking News :P
We continue to work with our vendors.We do not have an ETA,but will post an update within the next 3 hours.Even if it is "no update".

Najłatwiej usunąć problem jak się skasuje informacje o nim.
Temat o problemach https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?522195-Who-broke-the-servers został skasowany i "problemów nie ma" :)

W końcu jest oficjalna informacja :)
First, as we didn't need 78 unique threads on the issue, most saying some version of "fix it", they've been removed and this thread will be used going forward.

Second I'll try to fill in what I can about what happened.

Right off the bat, no this was in no way related to Pando. I know some were trying to tie the two together but pando is unrelated to this issue and their announcement has had 0 impact on us in any way.

This issue is one we've seen before with a slight twist. This was again a routing issue with a very large internet backbone provider and how it routes traffic in and out of our data center provider (so you're talking 2 layers removed from our direct ability to 'fix it'). The issue also created a cascade issue when the routes were reset that didn't play well with some of the switches and routing hardware in the data center. This is why we've been working through the night with our vendors (provider, hardware, consultants, and others) to make sure each step of the connection from our service through various vendors services and products was checked, doubled checked, and confirmed to be either working correctly or needed to be addressed. We continue to do so, though we believe we are much closer to a resolution than at any point in the past several hours and we feel we are very close to restoring services.

As we've mentioned before, there are circumstances that can create a situation where the launcher and our forums are not accessible to us (myself and the rest of the community team). This is why we try very hard to convince you guys to follow us on twitter and like us on Facebook, because during times like this these are the only methods of commutation we have with you. Even if you can still post here. That is why this is the first post you're seeing from me on the forums, but I've made a large number on our social channels throughout the night.

Hopefully this tones down all the crazy conspiracy theories we've seen recently (pando, hacking, shut downs, contract issues. It's a pretty impressive list!). We appreciate those who tried to share back the information we were posting elsewhere.

We appreciate you've all been frustrated, we also appreciate that this is a major Holiday weekend in the US. Many of us have spent the bulk of it working around the clock to address these issues, so believe me when I say we fully understand and appreciate you had plans. Most importantly we appreciate the passion you all clearly displayed for our game
Isav
Banita
Mędrzec

« Reply #167 on: September 02, 2013, 08:51:39 PM »

Serwery wstały.
Bondur
Wojownik Twierdzy
Forum Addict

« Reply #168 on: September 02, 2013, 09:08:36 PM »

Ale niemiaszki to farmerzy :P

Sam farmie tokeny i bez wiekszego "spocenia" miałem ich ponad 3k a wiem (bo sie tacy chwalili na etten przedwczoraj) że są tacy co maja ich 5-6k i czekają tylko aby kupić itemki.

Może po prostu zamiast chować po kieszeniach oddają do npca :P
Milo
Przybysz.
Super Bohater

« Reply #169 on: September 03, 2013, 10:37:41 AM »

Niemcy dziś w nocy na serwerze Vanyar wbili 1750000. Graty! Farmerzy ;D
Engril
Przybysz.
Super Bohater

« Reply #170 on: September 03, 2013, 10:41:59 AM »

Tydzień i po festiwalu :P
Huriel
GM Iron Lady ;-)
Administrator
Forum Addict

KoHaniutka

« Reply #171 on: September 03, 2013, 11:08:08 AM »

Niemcy dziś w nocy na serwerze Vanyar wbili 1750000. Graty! Farmerzy ;D
serwer nolajfów :)
Bondur
Wojownik Twierdzy
Forum Addict

« Reply #172 on: September 03, 2013, 11:20:44 AM »

Nie pchali do skarpety :)

[OOC] Zigup: 'Big z aka crowarg has like 17k bounders tokens'
Engril
Przybysz.
Super Bohater

« Reply #173 on: September 05, 2013, 04:01:01 PM »

Farmer's Faire has arrived.

Za questy z festiwalu do staje się również torebki hobbitowe.
Engril
Przybysz.
Super Bohater

« Reply #174 on: September 20, 2013, 06:13:20 PM »

Dziś festwial na cześć urodzin Bilba.
Jeden nowy deed do zdobycia. Jak długo potrwa to nie wiem.
Bondur
Wojownik Twierdzy
Forum Addict

« Reply #175 on: September 20, 2013, 06:25:05 PM »

Dziś festwial na cześć urodzin Bilba.
Jeden nowy deed do zdobycia. Jak długo potrwa to nie wiem.

Tylko, że urodziny są za 2 dni dopiero :)  Ale to chyba powszechna przypadłość bo z forum middle-earth center życzenia przyszły do mnie wczoraj :P

PS. Festiwal trwa do 26.09
Milo
Przybysz.
Super Bohater

« Reply #176 on: October 22, 2013, 08:09:33 PM »

Ruszył jesienny festival
Huriel
GM Iron Lady ;-)
Administrator
Forum Addict

KoHaniutka

« Reply #177 on: October 22, 2013, 08:17:16 PM »

Ruszył jesienny festival
Yeeepeeekayeeey!
Bondur
Wojownik Twierdzy
Forum Addict

« Reply #178 on: October 22, 2013, 08:27:45 PM »

znowu jakiś levelik wpadnie a i ludzie przestaną się skupiać na HD-babolu :)
Milo
Przybysz.
Super Bohater

« Reply #179 on: October 31, 2013, 08:31:00 PM »

[globallff] Fofro: 'Hello all! I would like to invite you to the theatre performance "Frodo's Path". It will take place in The Shire, at the Methel-stage 32.6S 69.9W, on Sunday the 3rd of November, at 8 p.m. CET. It will last about 30 minutes. All are cordially welcome.. https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?528229-Snowbourn-Frodo-s-Path-In-Alternate-Universes-(event)'
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 27
  Print