Pages: [1]
  Print  
Autor Topic: taktyka zergu  (Read 1939 times)
thoern
Wojownik Twierdzy
Mędrzec

« on: October 02, 2009, 10:54:56 PM »

ukradzione z forum WA  ;D

How Destro Work.....
High Commander Zlobberg sits at his desk casually looking for his brain...suddenly in comes Private 'noskill' Chop.
Private Chop: Sir, we had reports that for the first time this month Order have taken a keep.
HC Zlobberg: What....I thought they had both gone on holiday...oh well despatch a Warband to take it.
Private Chop: But sir, the keep is uphill
HC Zlobberg: Ok, ok, dispatch two warbands

(10 mins later)

Private Chop: Sir, we have two orcs on the ram, 10 DOK's suppporting, 10 sorcs taking down the oil, and 26 choppas inside....however we have a problem.
HC Zlobberg: Nooooo, surely not, it can't be, tell me it isn't !
Private Chop: Yes sir, there is a .......defender
HC Zlobberg: (thinks...mustn't lost, mustn't lose). Ok Chop.....dispatch Warband 3

(10 mins later)

Private Chop: Sir, we've just noticed that they have medium defense.
HC Zlobberg: What...when it's still training (school) time.
Private Chop: Yes sir, remember we once had the same problem at breakfast
HC Zlobberg: No matter, dispatch warband 4.

(5 Mins later)

Private Chop: Sir, some nasty Bright Wizard has just single handedly killed a whole warband with one spell inside 2 seconds
HC Zlobberg: So it's true...those wizards do have access to spells and abilities that the rest of the world (somehow!) knows nothing about.
Private Chop: Yes sir, but it's worse than that...there's two of them !
HC Zlobberg: (Nervous sweat appearing) (thinks...hmmm two...we could be in trouble). Ok Chop, dispatch choppa warbands 5 and 6.

(2 Mins later)

Private Chop: Sir, our troops are restless they are not used to resistance some have deserted, others threatening to leave. You promised them 3 Altdorf attacks a day.
HC Zlobberg: I couldn't forsee the whole enemy army coming together.
Private Chop: I know Sir, there must be nearly 50 of them by now.
HC Zlobberg: Are we on the Lord yet ?
Private Chop: Yes sir....but resistance is strong they seem somewhat....we don't have a word for it in our language sir, in their's it's 'organised'
HC Zloberg: We need a new tactic....(thinks)...I know....gather warbands 7 and 8, have them rush randomly into the keep, we'll just try and take it by numbers.
Private Chop; But Sir, that's our normal tactic.

(30 secs later)

Private Chop: Sir, the keep has been taken, losses were heavy but order have been wiped out, shall we move to the fort ?
HC Zlobberg: What's a fort ?
Private Chop: It's that big building sir, rumour has it that it can be defended, and by matched numbers.
HC Zlobberg: No Zerg...No Go. Besides our army likes to watch their magic numbers (renown) increase quickly....all this fighting isn't good for them
Private Chop: Yes sir....but beyond this 'fort' lies Altdorf
HC Zloberg: I know...but to be honest Chop, Altdorf isn't good. The 2 Warbands fighting together miss the other 150 soldiers and quickly lose heart, it's no place for a zergling.

(60 mins later)

Private Chop: Sir, we have another keep to take.
HC Zloberg: I don't want a repeat of last time, dispatch all forces together.

Inside Arbor of Light (18/9)...f*** me, there's 197 of them on the keep !!!
yacah
Bohater

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 12:01:40 AM »

czytalem wczesniej , ale jest tak niezle , ze mozna odswiezyc :)
Jergoo
Przybysz

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 08:49:21 PM »

Rewelka, sama prawda. Panikę destro po zobaczeniu "defenderów" można było dostrzec na wczorajszych alliancowych szaleństwach jak nasz WB zmiatał 2-3 WB destro na raz:)
Pages: [1]
  Print