Pages: [1]
  Print  
Autor Topic: Mapy Ardy i Śródziemia  (Read 15956 times)
LoBer(Elanhir)
Wojownik Twierdzy
Przybysz

« on: June 08, 2009, 11:01:33 PM »

Mapa Ardy obejmująca Aman (Błogosławione Królestwo) i Ennor (Śródziemie) oraz Numenor, a także mapa samego Śródziemia. Obydwie namalowane przez polskiego artystę. Ujmują pięknem i rozmachem :).

http://sas.aplus.pl/tomaszkowal/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=78&Itemid=55

Szczerze mówiąc, nie wiedziałem, że tolkienowski świat jest tak rozległy. Ciekawe jak bardzo rozwinie się lotro (obszarowo), Mordor wydający się finałem gry (przynajmniej dla mnie) mógłby być początkiem całkiem nowej przygody... ;).
Asmodeus
Gość
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 01:51:37 AM »

Co dalej po mordorze to nie wiem, ale devsi twierdzą ,że do 2015 mają zaplanowane rozszerzenia, poniżej gdybania fanów:

Based on things I've read, how I've seen the game progress so far, and Turbine's plans for an annual expansion here's the direction I expect the game to take.

Book 8: Shadowed Cave is released as a new multi-boss raid. A new instance cluster around Moria (that includes the mysterious door in the Waterworks and the 3rd door by FG and the Forges) is released in Moria. The Moria storyline regarding the mysterious fungal plague is resolved.

Book 9: New Zone: South-Western Mirkwood. The region of Mirkwood across the Anduin from Lothlorien is released as a new playable area. It will focus on Lothlorien's efforts against the growing threat of Dol Guldur. The region will be similar to Evendim (without the Lake) in concept; large region with a closed-off future raid area.

Book 10: Dol Guldur raid area opened in South-West Mirkwood. The Mines of Moria storyline is resolved and brought to a close.

2009 Expansion: Rohan: The Fellowship (most of them) travels to Rohan. Rohan and Fangorn Forest are opened up. The new volume will focus on the tension between Rohan and Isengard.

2010 Expansion: Gondor: Most of the fellowship travels to Gondor. Gondor and the regions near the border of Mordor are opened. The story will focus on the growing conflict and looming war between Gondor and Mordor. The storyline of the Lord of the Rings is brought to a close.

2011 Expansion: There and Back Again. Just in time for the release of the first new Hobbit movie, an expansion is released opening the regions in the Hobbit including Northern Mirkwood and the Lonely Mountain. Storyline will most likely focus on tensions with orcs/goblins in the Grey Mountains or dragons/drakes in the Withered Heath.

2012 Expansion: Mordor. Mordor is finally opened. Now that Sauron is gone, players will now get to explore Moria and help clean up the mess and remaining baddies. One of Sauron's former underlings attempts to claim Sauron's vacant throne perhaps.

A co do map, z twego linka nic sie nie odpala :P  za to luknijcieten link http://lindefirion.net/maps/
LoBer(Elanhir)
Wojownik Twierdzy
Przybysz

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 09:11:58 AM »

Czas więc na mirror http://www.sendspace.com/file/izl1lv.
Khelegros
Radny
Forum Addict

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 10:13:38 AM »

Asmo ma zapsute i mu nie dziala ;]. U mnie twoj link z pierwszego posta dziala Elanhir.
Faktycznie teraz linki na stronie cos nie dzialaja.
Giliarwe
Wojownik Twierdzy
Bohater

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 11:42:58 AM »

ahh jak ja bym chcial powędrować w lotro po wschodnich krainach... zobaczyc morze  Rhun, przejechac stepy Khandu, uciekać przed mumakilami Haradzie, a na koniec złupić Umbar... :P ale  narazie to czekam na Dol Guldur(moja ulubiona forteca zła :P

Srodziemie przed zalaniem bylo ogromne.... ale i tak jest wielkie :P 

http://downloadlord.dl.interia.pl/download/mapa_ennod2.jpg - link do polskiej mapy ;]
Ratharin
Wojownik Twierdzy
Przybysz

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 12:31:57 PM »

Co dalej po mordorze to nie wiem, ale devsi twierdzą ,że do 2015 mają zaplanowane rozszerzenia, poniżej gdybania fanów:

2009 Expansion: Rohan: The Fellowship (most of them) travels to Rohan. Rohan and Fangorn Forest are opened up. The new volume will focus on the tension between Rohan and Isengard.
Wiem, wiem że necro - nie mogłem się jednak powstrzymać jak się ciekawie weryfikuje takie gdybania po pewnym czasie :D
Pages: [1]
  Print