Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43
  Print  
Autor Topic: Helm's Deep - nowy dodatek  (Read 144203 times)
Engril
Przybysz.
Super Bohater

« Reply #615 on: July 15, 2014, 09:03:11 AM »

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?552273-A-Letter-From-Executive-Producer-Aaron-Campbell-July-2014
Morgus
Lotro Officer
Mędrzec

« Reply #616 on: July 15, 2014, 09:39:33 AM »

OK jeśli dobrze rozumiem mowę Williama to koniec z wymienianiem legendarki co update. Pytanie czy ten "starting experience" dla Beoringa oznacza nową zonę startową??
Engril
Przybysz.
Super Bohater

« Reply #617 on: July 15, 2014, 09:41:47 AM »

No myślę, że powinna być. W końcu nie "pochodzą" z Shire, Ered Luin czy Bree :P
Huriel
GM Iron Lady ;-)
Administrator
Forum Addict

KoHaniutka

« Reply #618 on: July 15, 2014, 02:59:08 PM »

Zabrzmię jak fangirl Lotro (którym przeca jestem) - nie mogę sie doczekać chwili, gdy jutro się zaloguję do gry :D
Arduneth
Administrator
Super Bohater

« Reply #619 on: July 15, 2014, 03:23:00 PM »

Zabrzmię jak fangirl Lotro (którym przeca jestem) - nie mogę sie doczekać chwili, gdy jutro się zaloguję do gry :D
ja tak bede mial jak Minas Tirith wyjdzie... i Osgiliath... i Minas Morgul (?)
Engril
Przybysz.
Super Bohater

« Reply #620 on: July 15, 2014, 03:30:41 PM »

Osgiliath: The middle of 2015 brings us deeper in Gondor, and to lands directly contested by Sauron’s armies.

Pelennor Fields and Minas Tirith: The end of 2015 takes us to one of the defining moments of the War of the Ring, the battle before the walls of Minas Tirith.
Huriel
GM Iron Lady ;-)
Administrator
Forum Addict

KoHaniutka

« Reply #621 on: July 15, 2014, 09:03:52 PM »

Znaczy wyłącza serwery w 2017, jak im się licencja skończy ;-)
Engril
Przybysz.
Super Bohater

« Reply #622 on: July 15, 2014, 10:01:15 PM »

Originally Posted by Mistermorriss View Post
However, with Osgiliath and Minas Tirith (woohoo! etc.) slated for 2015. Do we *gulp* come to the end in 2016?
Coming to the "end" of the story only gives us freedom to venture to other parts of the world. I don't see it as an end at all.
Isav
Banita
Mędrzec

« Reply #623 on: July 15, 2014, 11:20:50 PM »

Zrobiłem dziś kilka instancji, standardowo Sambrog, Szkołoteka i cale Anuminas jest do wysolowania bez problemu, instancje te nie mają tierów więc luz, t1 bułka z masłem, Turbine szumnie zapowiedziało dostoswanie statystyk mobów w instacjach t2 więc....zacząłem od HoN t2c które przed udejtem trzaskałem w full dps sprzęcie w 5 min teraz zajeło mi 25 min na bosów i większe grupy adów musiałem ubierać tankowy gear/traity i spamować praktycznie same heal gambity, StH to samo, dałem sobie siana po pierwszych bosach, za dużo morala, za duży dmg mobów, gra nie warta świeczki, z pugową grupą machnąłem NcF i poszło gładko aczkolwiek o mega pulach po 20 mobów można zapomnieć, rk zmienił się na heal na Thadura bo łach wsadzał hity za 10k szmaciakom, Seat of the GG - masakra, moby one shotowały RK, doty od sneaków po 5-8k, bez heala ani rusz, RK padł chyba z 10 razy od AoE i spadającego badziewia przy pierwszym bosie. Wiadomo że to wszystko ze sprzętem z 95 lvl ale patrząc na statystyki ''nowych'' itemów siła postaci wiele nie wzrośnie, no chyba że ktoś wyfarmi cały set zbroi z esencjami, wtedy różnica może być spora...i szczerze powiem że jeśli moby rajdowe dostały podobnego boosta to bez wykoksanej postaci nie ma co podchodzić do rajdów na t2c :).
viferia
Gość
« Reply #624 on: July 16, 2014, 05:38:32 AM »

No i dobrze:) W koncu wiekszość narzekała że za łatwo.
Isav
Banita
Mędrzec

« Reply #625 on: July 16, 2014, 08:08:41 AM »

ok, caveat. yes, these are old instances that I've run hundreds of times. They'll never be as fun as when they were first out and I ran them for the first time.

But by god how i'm having fun trying them.

I tried Warg pens with me healing on my captain, a blue champ, and a red/yellow champ. We couldn't do challenge, but I think it's very possible. Tank and I didn't have proper lis for tanking and healing. Boss was hitting 25k on devs. We settled for t2 comfortably, but had to reconsider our strategy multiple times in order to succeed. We felt like we needed to improve to win. What a great feeling.

Then we did Sammath gul. holy cow things were hitting hard. Also, I noticed certain mobs had adaptation!!! I'm not sure if that was there before but it actually matters now as we need cc and debuffs to succeed! Corruption removal was crucial. We had to talk positioning, strategy, and couldn't just chain pull. It was a breath of fresh air that brought me back to doing SG at the intro of level 65 except on steroids. The first pull was unfortunately/fortunately the hardest, and the first boss was nasty too. The second boss was tough but the lightning didn't scale. Third boss is a good challenge and fourth is a bit on the easy side as it always was as long as you know how to move in a circle.

Overall, I am grateful of the new challenge these old instances bring about. I think a lot of newer pug groups will have a very hard time them, but with essences coming i figure things will mellow out in time as we gear up. I'm looking forward, for the first time in a long time, to run through some instances.

Oh, and one last thought. Now that it takes a while to complete instances and requires a bit of a challenge, can you please boost the marks, medallions, runes, and relics that drop for t2c for at least 6 mans, if not 3 mans? Maybe even boost drop rate of sought after items like crystals of remembrance, FA symbols, teal/gold essence stuff for 12 man or even some 6 man classic content? Now that the challenge is back, give us a reason to keep coming back!

Oh and i just realized this is in the wrong spot. Sorry. Could a Moderator move to the Instances, raids, and skirmishes forum? Much appreciated.

Bondur
Wojownik Twierdzy
Forum Addict

« Reply #626 on: July 16, 2014, 09:09:00 AM »

I bardzo dobrze.
Morgus
Lotro Officer
Mędrzec

« Reply #627 on: July 17, 2014, 08:59:06 AM »

http://lotroplayers.mymiddleearth.com/2014/07/16/qa-with-rowan-16th-july-2014-summary/?utm_content=bufferca3c0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Wyjaśnili moje wątpliwości - "The Beorning’s ‘starter experience’ will be a new intro only, not a new zone"
Arduneth
Administrator
Super Bohater

« Reply #628 on: July 17, 2014, 10:58:10 AM »

http://lotroplayers.mymiddleearth.com/2014/07/16/qa-with-rowan-16th-july-2014-summary/?utm_content=bufferca3c0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Wyjaśnili moje wątpliwości - "The Beorning’s ‘starter experience’ will be a new intro only, not a new zone"
wygląda smakowicie :D
Huriel
GM Iron Lady ;-)
Administrator
Forum Addict

KoHaniutka

« Reply #629 on: July 17, 2014, 11:56:12 PM »

Wbiłam pół levelu i muszę powiedzieć - jest zabawa, jest wyzwanie :)
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43
  Print