Pages: [1]
  Print  
Autor Topic: 7 XD dniowe XD zawieszenie XD  (Read 5240 times)
Panda
Weteran

« on: August 06, 2019, 08:07:41 PM »

Muszę poinformować i przeprosić że nie prześlę żarcia.

Your The Lord of the Rings Online account has been suspended as a result of a  confirmed Player Code of Conduct violation.

This suspension is for 7 days .

Specifically, a Game Master determined that you used hate speech in chat within the game world.

You can find more information regarding the associated policy at the following URL: https://www.lotro.com/en/content/lord-rings-online-code-conduct
Our ultimate goal is to provide an appropriately safe, fun, and engaging experience for our entire player community. To that end, the Player Code of Conduct must be enforced.

If you have any information that you feel would alter the decision made in this action, please visit http://help.standingstonegames.com, and follow the links to the In-Game Support help page to submit your appeal. Note that all account actions are taken only after a significant amount of research and verification is performed to ensure proper Code of Conduct enforcement. In addition, if you have received a temporary suspension, it will expire automatically - you do not need to contact us to have a temporary suspension removed at its conclusion.

Standing Stone Games In-Game Support Team

Takie coś mi wysłali dzbany.

Odpowiedź:

I think I was unjustly suspended for 7 days.
Sharing a patch notes link at the request of another player along with a conversation about changes captain or a request for support on the forum under the link:
https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?674619-25-x-recepies-for-Bowl-of-Kasha-Bowl-of-Shchi-and-LM-pet-food&p=7950794#post7950794/
and
https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?674116-New-Appearance-and-Haircuts
or sharing a note:
"Polish announcement: TWIERDZA - najstarszy polski kinship w Lotro zaprasza. Dobra zabawa w doborowym towarzystwie, teamspeak, forum oraz fanpage na facebooku - dołącz do Nas już dziś i wspólnie twórzmy historię! Więcej info na forum www.twierdza.org.pl i u oficerów."
("Polish announcement: TWIERDZA - the oldest Polish kinship in Lotro invites you." Good fun in good company, teamspeak, forum and fanpage on Facebook - join us today and create a story together! More info on the forum www.twierdza.org.pl and officers ")
Is this a violation of the regulations?
Therefore, I think that the ban is unfounded.

Jak widać udostępnianie linku na forum, ocena zmian w klasach xD i udostępnienie notki po polsku to za dużo na 15 minut.
Tak więc no ... nie będę bluźnił osobiście, ale proszę mi wybaczyć udostępnię klasyka https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQxxuV8YyXw
Huriel
GM Iron Lady ;-)
Administrator
Forum Addict

KoHaniutka

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 08:18:44 PM »

Eeee, za które dokładnie dostałeś bana? Za linka do forum (lotrowego rozumiem?), za ogłoszenie, czy za dyskusję o kapciu? Napisali przynajmniej? albo kto zaraportował? Użyłeś jakiegoś bluzgu etc?
Panda
Weteran

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 08:43:22 PM »

"you used hate speech in chat"
Hejtowałem rzeczywiście zmiany w kapciu ale nie że jakoś kogoś obrażałem.
Tak samo zaproszenie do naszego kinu zaproszenie które wrzucam nie jest obraźliwe, a już o linkach na forum nie wspomnę.
Dostałem nie wiem sam za co xD
Panda
Weteran

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2019, 08:56:16 PM »

Nawet ośmielę się stwierdzić że nie obrażałem SSG za to że mi rozwalili kamyszek, a teraz robią z niektórych klas niewiadomo co ;P
Huriel
GM Iron Lady ;-)
Administrator
Forum Addict

KoHaniutka

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2019, 08:56:06 AM »

Może nie lubią krytyki :D Ale sam fakt, że aż 7 dni, to jest jakaś masakra normalnie.
Panda
Weteran

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2019, 11:29:28 AM »

hahahahahahahahha  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

PO 16 GODZINACH ZBANOWALI MNIE TAKŻE NA FORUM!!!

Nie mogę przeglądać, a co dopiero o pisaniu :P

In addition, it is only now (after 16 hours) that I can see that I have been banned on the forum. Certainly for 6 hours after I could view and write because I checked the links mentioned above.

Maybe someone will read the ticket first and then start acting negatively towards me ?!
Is this the right treatment for a customer who reports that he has been wrongly treated ?!

Maybe someone is worried that I will get to the forum? I didn't intend to do that, so I didn't write right away. Now I'm starting to mind about it, but I'm waiting for the answer.

I have been a player for 11 years and apart from the 4-day inactivity situation (you know which one), I had no major reservations about the treatment of players, although I still think that in other games I played some things looked better and more efficiently.

For all these years, I'm not only a VIP, but I also buy turbine / lotro points from time to time. The more you should think about how the player is treated.

If someone does not like that on "world" I write a note with rector in Polish, or talk about changes, this is probably not the way.

Te jedenaście lat to przesadziłem bo stale nie grałem :P było 2, potem przerwa 3 potem 1,5 roku i teraz praktycznie cały czas... Ale nie ważne niech k... widzą!
Panda
Weteran

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2019, 11:30:36 AM »

Muszę pomyśleć o napisaniu im ładnej laurki na forum i opisaniu całej sytuacji :P
Panda
Weteran

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2019, 11:34:33 AM »

Kazus Cycora 2.0 Plus taki że dokończyłem zaległy artykuł i popykałem w Heroes 3 w HD :D
Falladriell
Przybysz.
Super Bohater

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2019, 06:59:59 PM »

Wracam po urlopie a tu takie kwiatki. Mogli by chociaż napisać za co, choć widać nie zamierzają wchodzić w jakieś dyskusje. Że poziom GM spada to wiadomo, ale jakiś standard mogliby trzymać.
Panda
Weteran

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2019, 08:53:19 PM »

Odpowiedzieli, kajam się w pokorze, ale sory poprawność przekroczyła granice:

Thank you for your inquiry. I have reviewed the circumstances surrounding this suspension, and have determined that it was warranted. Our Code of Conduct specifically states:

"3. You may not use or distribute sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive language (including, by way of example, but not limited to, ethnic slurs and religious epithets), content, character names, titles, descriptions, or in-game labels (including, by way of example, but not limited to, offensive or inappropriate guild names, pet names and inscriptions). You may not distribute or spotlight sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive content."

Ketrab    LF Helms Dicke 5/6    8/5/2019 3:16:14 PM   

As a result of your actions towards others, this suspension will remain in full force and effect. As I will not be to assist you further with your ban, replies to this email regarding the ban will not receive a response.

GRA ma oznaczenie Pegi 16. Straszliwe naruszenie, dodatkowo użyłem bardzo przeciwko komukolwiek ... -,-
Huriel
GM Iron Lady ;-)
Administrator
Forum Addict

KoHaniutka

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2019, 09:31:19 AM »

Pewnie jakiś nadwrażliwy kutafon postanowił Cię zaraportować :/
Co nie zmienia faktu, że 7 dni za cos takiego, to kpina. Ja pamiętam, jak jeden młodziak od nas, nie znając za bardzo angielskiego, napisał na czacie (miał zamiar w dyskusji o językach napisać "black speech of Mordor"), a napisał "nigger speech of Mordor", to ban był na 3 dni.
Panda
Weteran

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2019, 12:25:56 PM »

Gdyby tylko takie określenia szły po użyciu języka polskiego. Część idiotów mam poblokowanych. Wczoraj rozmawialiśmy o tym z Morgiem, ogólnie mieliśmy pomysł kto to był i dzisiaj napisałem d znajomego gracza z którym czasem chodzimy na insty (ukrainiec) i okazało się że jeszcze 2 osoby od nich też na 7 ni zbanowali i wyjątkowo się na czacie szczyciła wczoraj uciszeniem nas Audrielle z Wood Elfów. Wspaniała psia jego mać tolerancja.
Tak samo pewnie były skargi na inne osoby z serwera za różne rzeczy.
Jak wrócę to już ugadaliśmy się na nieobrażające ich trollowanie, tak żeby nie mogli dojść do słowa jak choćby najmniejszą notkę wrzucili. Takie coś trzeba tępić.
Poza tym taką chamówą ubijają serwer aktywne w zbieraniu inst osoby.
Bondur
Wojownik Twierdzy
Forum Addict

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2019, 03:29:28 PM »

Elfy ....
Panda
Weteran

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2019, 07:28:17 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
Niecałe 24 godziny xD
Pages: [1]
  Print